BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 31, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR !



perghh ! cepat nyer hari berlalu ,, cepat nyer aq form 3 ,, cepat nyer aq tue ,, and cepat nyer mase berjalan.. :(
in few more mins ,, its gonna be 2011 ...  A BRAND NEW YEAR,,a whole new azam, the same lame attitude !
hahaha...
in 2010,.it means tiz year,, i had fun ,, enjoyed my days... terutama at skull .. haha .. poor teachers,,we made thm unhappy ! hahaha... bt ol tht maters wit me is me and my friends are hepy,,, haha
ok ok .. memandangkan next year PMR,, i nk stop attitude i yg suker masuk lambat dlm class ,, ponteng class and dizturb cikgu,,KAYH ! satisfied nw,,, haha ! cool !
Diana nak study hard2 2011 niey.. nk concentrate ! so, my dear friends,, i m sowie if im diff..
im seyez,, i wnt be da same one..: )
btw,,GUYZZ !! ITS NEW YEAR ! 
haha... hope tiz year will be the best year ever ! haha ... enjoyxxxx >.< !
To my Boyfie Fasha Lyana : hope tiz 2011,,will be the luckiest year in ur life !
To Xanseviera Famly : Love ya! study damn hard owkey ! and enjoy ur new year wit a smile and laughter !

0 comments: