BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 10, 2011

The One Whu Completes Me



Viekna for short. He is 19 ((:
yeap ! older than me , so wat ? still comel n loves mey, tetz ol i need..
he is Crazie-er than me ,, arghh .. he'll olweyz win in everyting !
talks , fight n so on !
sometimes feel like wana belasah him cuz he'll make me daym geram.but i 'll realize tat , yg geram tu lah make me cyg him more ((:
Awww. hehehe
i like the way yu treat me .. we are daym sweet ! hahah ~pewasan kejap~
hahaha...
arghh .,, he loves seafoods ! sowie bumb, i ANTI seafudz ,, its a whole bunch of yukss,, hope i tak kawin sama yu,, me dun likey to see animals in the sea .. blueeeekkh !!! *vomits*
Hee^^ *im daym kiding*
his fav colour is BLACK .. a dead colour ,, i knw .. hahaha !! wat to do ? tiz ass only likes black n noting else.. hee. *jokin*
________________________________________________________

Bie, i love yu damn much , n im sure yu knw tat ((:
i will neva eva forget tiz date 30.3.11 (1:25am) cuz on tiz day,
our hearts get together..
yu awso jangan lupa tiz date taw ,, pliz remamba kay cyg !
bie, i will neva leave yu alone , tetz for sure ((:
if i do so bie,, sure there's some reason..
yu are the one n only whu deserves me , and bie ,
If yu hide, I’ll seek for yu.
If yor lost, I’ll search for yu. If yu leave, I’ll wait for yu.
If they try to take yu away fom me, I’ll fight for yu.
Cuz I never wan to lose sumeone like yu
PWOOMIZ!
yor the one whu  can make me hepy n yor the one whu makes me feel perfect.
i dun ever wan yu to leave me alone , im nothing witout yu bie,
i dun knw wth will hapen if yu left me..hahha
waww ,, im geting emo ! hee^^
~ BIE , DUN EVER LEMME GO , KAY ~
~ LOTZA LOVE FOM MEY TO YU ~



0 comments: