BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Bestie !

 

my 


hunnybee

 SHE IS NOORKHAIREELA SYAZWEENA BT ZOLKHAIR 
 VEYLA FOR SHORT 
 OFFICIALLY 15 ON TIZ 30th OF SEPTEMBER 
♥ MUDAK KECIK 
♥ NUTZ (like me) 
♥ CUTE 
♥ PURPLE 
♥ MY HUNNYBEE
 SHE MAKAN  :
- Chiken
- Japanese Foods
- Sushi monster
- Ferrero 
- Bueno
- Cadbury 
♥ SHE SINGS , DANCE , ONLINE , MAKAN , HANGOUT ol the time (hobby) 
♥ BRUNO ADDICT TOO BT MORE TO KOREAN 

~ DEE TAK PERFECT WITHOUT VEYLA ~

haha.today is 13 FEB 2011,, tepat 2 tahun lepas, we became Best Friends ! 
there is a sweet storie hw we bacme best friends ,, bt guyz,, i malas to Taip here n Crap ol day long .,,
haha..
its kinda funnay storie ,..haha .,,
I juz wan her to knw tht she is my everything in my life , i cant even see her in a bad mood or sad, depressed or nything la!, i'll be sad n i'll cry if she does ..
we are weird !
haha,,we fought twice in thiz 3 years !,, haha.,, bt we still love each other ,, she is my little sissy !
hahaha.,, she is also gila !, my craziness is DOUBLED whn she is around ,, we will like go insane together !
haha.,,
bt tiz year ,, kinda sad.,, we are nt tht close nymore ='( ,, n she is nt the FIRST one whu knws my secrets ,, not the FIRST to share tingz wit me .,, 
bt babe , i still love yu !,,even we are nt damn rapat ;')
ghaha.,, LAUGH oweyz k !

love xsv famly as much as i love veyla =D


0 comments: