BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 19, 2011


WE


ROWK !!


19.02.11 SATURDAY , RAWANG 
haha ,, we are the RULE-ER ! haha =p
yesterday was my birthday , i went skul cz it was a replacement class ., dint knew my frends will kick my ass of ON MY DAY !
lepas balik skola , kiri kanan , depan belakang kena serang with water .. ish ! not fair !

thn suddenly i terbau TELOR ! it was like realy realy " eeeuuww " yukss ,, went ol the way from skull to Town with skull uniform yg basah ,, rambot yg keras cbb ade telor n kulit telor.. ppl looking weirdly n of coz it STINKS LIKE HELL !!
thn the smelly ting was over cuz i changed my cloths , went to mcd ! waww !! it was a Shocking Surprise to see Nur Ain Bt Rodzuan ! ol the way from Perak ,, haha .. THT WAS AN AWESOME BIRTHDAY GIFT!

hahaha .. 
damn heppy get to see my BESTY !
thn Oldtown lunch there ,, lame story ... 
haha,, went Karaoke,, Awww ,,
soo touched !! haha ,, we rocked the ROOM ! haha ,, 
my tween gave me a necklace , it was damn nice !! haha me love it like alott !,
azino ,, i was surprised to see the KOTAK KUNING , ADE BUNGA ! in my beg !
haha ,, tet was obviously a CUTE gift ,, THEDDY like yu ! haha .. 

C-Dek !! haha,, Ngok ,, Awesome gift ..
Veyla ,, TENX 4 THE WONDERFULL DAY INN MY LIFE ! the egg , the water ,, karouk ., n THE TEPONG ! pergh ! da lah baju baru first time pakai ! hancuss =="
koe yg kena banyak ,, sape swoh plan tepong ? amek koe .. hahaha !! ta nak bela doe koe kejar adurah satu area uh ... abis kereta orang,, restoran orang pon jadi mangse .. haha .. ngok ngok ajer !

AZINO , VEYLA , C-DEK , REENA , MEEZA , TOBEK , AKMAL , AIN , ADURA , TAUFIK ..
diana juz love yu guyz ,, my best birthday ever ! haha ... 

XANSEVIERA ! TUNGGU BIRTHDAY KORANG PULAK ! HAHA ,,
TENX GUYZ ! =D 

0 comments: