BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 1, 2011

DREAMS


owh my godDAYM god ! 
Today Felt Like A DREAM COME TRUE 
i was hoping to meet bruno mars so daym freakin badly , bt i cant , didnt even make to hiz CONCERT 
HISH !
bt` today , i DREAMT bout meeting him , can yu guyz imagine hw i felt !
i fly in heaven !! felt like tat ,
tat dream was` so really real !
and tiz is the freakin second time i dreamt bout BRUNO MARS .
i wont 4get tiz dream eva.
I HUGGED HIM , TALK TO HIM , WALK BESIDE HIM ,
HE SANG A BRAND NEW SONG TO ME .
auww , TERHARUU gile ((:

WISH I'LL DREAM BOUT BRUNO MARS EVERY NIGHT , SO TAT I CAN HAV A NICE GREAT AWESOME FANTASTIC DAY , AND START IT WIT A CRAZIE EVIL LAUGH !
hhaha,, *keep on dreamin DIANA*

whn it comes to bruno mars, i'll go NUT , n yu guyz knw it .. hahaha
so me wana stop talkin , if nt im gonna CRAP ol day long !
ChioW babies :D

LOVE.MY.BRUNOMARS.SO.FREAKIN.BADLY

im so BrunoLicious

0 comments: