BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

life sucks witout yu ):

after so long, here i am.
sorry no news bout me , havin a busy life (:

a week before my third month anniversary wiv my beloved boyfren.
i dun knw if i could wish it later , so im juz wishin yu now ,
: Hunney , like i usualy say , once again , I LOVED YU FROM THE START , IM LOVING YU , AND I WILL FOREVER LOVE YU, NO MATTER WAT HAPPENS , I WONT LEAVE YU TAT EASILY ,  WILL FIGHT AGAINST THE TIME AND GETCHU BACK BY MY SIDE ..
im here witout yu , but i know im not alone , yu are sumwhere in me (:
there is no moment pon i stop tinkin bout yu
yu know kan tat yu are my clewpin dose ?? vie , imagine how im clewpin nowadays ...
hurt,
tears falls non stop .. everytime i hear songs , i feel like wana sing out loud ,
but but , my voice fade away , unable to sing like i usually do..
my life is a mess ..
in front of my frens , i pretend Okay , so they wont be worry bout me ..
but i cant take it any longer ..

since the last day we hang on fon,
i start to demam every nite .. i told yu kan??
hmm ... but then it will be okay as soon as the sun rises..
its been four days like tiz,, feel so weak ..
but but noting to worry ! i makan ikut time taw , yu ask me to take care of my health kan?
so , I AM listening to yu :D

vie , Dee gona stop emo-ing ..
hahaha
yu know , my dad is even hapier in hosp daripada in house,, hahahha
guess , once a month , must admit-kan him , so tat he can enjoy wiv da nurses there :D
hahaha
watta DAD :D

kay kay,,
i gtg edy lahh
yu ah, jangan sad sad taw biee ,, diana tak shuka ,
diana like to see yuor GILA GILA pewangai .. haha ..
makan ikut time,, dun skip yoe meals !
smoke ? not more thn 2 batangs a day !
if terlebih thn two ? awyoo,, GUA BOLE PAHAM ((:
hahaha

bubyee cyg tc kay !!!
stay hepy

0 comments: